The TASER Campus Ambassador program is a way for entrepreneurial college students to engage with TASER Self-Defense. If you care about self-defense and are an involved member of your college community, then you're in the right place! A TASER Campus Ambassador is a leader who is passionate about students taking ownership over their personal safety.
Who are we looking for?
- Students enrolled in a four-year university
- Ability to devote 4 hours per week to the role
- Actively involved in campus life and student groups
- Motivated, enthusiastic and a self-starter
- Well-versed with social media
- Strong inter-personal skills
What do TASER Campus Ambassadors do?
- Serve as a liaison between TASER Self-Defense and your university
- Create grassroots marketing campaigns to promote TASER Self-Defense products
- Act as a brand promoter by selling TASER Self-Defense products
Why should I do this?
- You receive 10% on every sale you make
- The highest-performing ambassador earns a $150 bonus each month
- A chance to get a paid summer internship at one of the Axon offices: Scottsdale, Seattle, Amsterdam, UK, or Australia
- Chance to get an all-expenses trip to TASER HQ in Spring 2018
Where can I apply?
Right here! Complete the form below: