Returns, Repairs and Replacements
Return for Refund:
Civilian model products may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of receipt of the product for a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees.
Return for Warranty Claim/Repair:
Civilian model devices are warrantied for one year from the date of receipt. Civilian model accessories are warrantied for 90 days from the date of receipt. To make a warranty claim, verify that your product is within its active warranty period.
Non-Repairable Devices for Civilian Purchases: In an effort to ensure dedication to customer safety, any devices submitted to Axon Enterprise, Inc deemed non-repairable or inoperable (outside of Warranty period), will not be returned, rather such unrepairable devices will be destroyed after analysis.
To Return/Exchange a Civilian TASER Product:
You must first fill out a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form using the link below to receive a Unique RMA ID number. After completing the form, ship the product to us within 5 days with your RMA ID number and we will process your device ASAP. When sending product back to us, keep our policy in mind:
- ship in the original product packaging, in as-new condition, along with any media, documentation, and any other items that were included in your original shipment;
- ship at your expense and insured (if you return the product uninsured then you accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment). TASER Self-Defense will pay for the return shipping back to you;
- ship with the Unique RMA ID number clearly marked on the outside of the return packaging;
- ship with proof of purchase of the product (receipt, purchase order, or invoice); and
- ship with your name, address, and phone number of where to send the exchange item or return
Submit a return by filling out the Axon Returns form.
Follow up on the status of your return, repair, or exchange by contacting email@example.com.