Return for Refund:
Civilian model products may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of receipt of the product for a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees. TASER device kits must include all originally included contents to qualify for refund.
Return for Warranty Claim/Repair:
Civilian model devices are warrantied for one year from the date of receipt. Civilian model accessories are warrantied for 90 days from the date of receipt. To make a warranty claim, verify that your product is within its active warranty period.
Non-Repairable Devices for Civilian Purchases: In an effort to ensure dedication to customer safety, if you submit a device to Axon Enterprise, Inc. (Axon) that is deemed non-repairable or inoperable (outside of the Warranty period), you will be given the following choices: 1) the device will be destroyed and you will receive a discount on a new device, or 2) the device will be returned to you as is. Axon strongly recommends that you attempt to troubleshoot your product using troubleshooting steps available online, printed materials, and/or written communications provided to you directly, if applicable.
To Return/Exchange a Civilian TASER Product:
You must first fill out a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form using the link below to receive a Unique RMA ID number. After completing the form, ship the product to us within 5 days with your RMA ID number and we will process your device ASAP. When sending product back to us, keep our policy in mind:
- ship in the original product packaging, in as-new condition, along with any media, documentation, and any other items that were included in your original shipment;
- ship at your expense and insured (if you return the product uninsured then you accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment). TASER Self-Defense will pay for the return shipping back to you;
- ship with the Unique RMA ID number clearly marked on the outside of the return packaging;
- ship with proof of purchase of the product (receipt, purchase order, or invoice); and
- ship with your name, address, and phone number of where to send the exchange item or return
Submit a return by filling out the Axon Returns form.
Follow up on the status of your return, repair, or exchange by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.